Before Your Appointment
- Please note that in order for you to make a reservation online, you will be required to create a profile in our system (Mindbody) using a laptop or computer. A credit card is needed to secure the booking and will not be charged when booking an appointment with us unless our Cancellation Policy is not met. Appointments can be made in advance up to 6 months from today's date.
- Please ensure you book the correct colour service. For example, if you need a balayage highlight, then book the according service. Each service gets a different time allocated so if the service selected is not correct, we may not be able to provide the correct service due to time constraints. If you need help in identifying which service would best fit your desires, please ask us or book the stand-alone “Consultation” service with us that is free of charge.
- All client appointments are confirmed approximately 7 days prior to the appointment via text message, email or both depending on your Mindbody profile preference. Please insure your contact details are correct and up to date, as a non-contactable client may result in the appointment being cancelled.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you can easily log into our booking system, Mindbody, and manage your appointments at your own convenience. You can also view past visits, past purchases and update your information such as your email, phone number and credit card information - all of which are required when booking your appointments with us. Please take note of our Cancellation Policy.
- Can't find an open appointment? As we are mainly an appointment only salon, many of our clients book their appointments ahead of time. The easiest and best way to secure an appointment is to check back on Mindbody, our booking system, whenever you have free time as clients do tend to change or cancel their appointments and slots do tend to open up.
During Your Appointment
- Before coming in, do not use drugstore shampoo and/or products (i.e., Tresemme, Patene, Head & shoulders etc!)
- As there are chemicals used for processing hair colour, it is advisable that you leave all valuables such as earrings, brand name purses and high-end garment pieces at home or in your car. Lisa Dinh Hair Studio is not responsible for any damages including stains and lost or stolen items during your visit with us.
- We suggest arriving 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for proper check-in and preparation. Late arrivals can result in reduced service time.
- Feel free to bring something to eat as appointments tend to be 3 - 5 hours long. We are located conveniently beside Starbucks and across Loblaws. If you're a sweet tooth, our salon is right between Stubbe Chocolates and AG Macarons! We provide free water and various teas throughout your appointment. We also have free Wi-Fi so feel free to bring your fully charged phone, ipad and/or your laptop!
- All appointments start off with a complimentary consultation before your service. We are very honest during our consultations on what is achievable in one session or in multiple sessions. Be realistic with your expectations! If during the consultation, we find that your hair history (i.e., box dyes, perms, straightening, etc.), has compromised or damaged your hair, we reserve the right to refuse and cancel the appointment in order to keep the integrity of your hair. If you would like us to assess your hair before your appointment, please book the stand-alone “Consultation” service with us that is free of charge. We may also require our clients to sign a waiver form that releases Lisa Dinh Hair Studio and its staff from any liabilities or damages to your hair during your appointment with us.
- The service is not quick, but perfection never is! Our work takes time so please don’t rush us or the process. We suggest you clear your day and avoid making plans after your appointment with us at Lisa Dinh Hair Studio. We take our time to ensure things are done to the highest standard.
After YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We would greatly appreciate it if you could spend a couple minutes of your day to write a review of your experience with us at Lisa Dinh Hair Studio - regardless of whether we exceeded, met or failed at meeting your expectations. At Lisa Dinh Hair Studio, our first priority is you and our goal is to have you leaving our salon with complete satisfaction. Lisa Dinh Hair Studio has always put our customers at the heart of what we do, and we work hard to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers everyday. If you enjoyed your experience with us, we'd love for you to share it with us & the world and if you did not enjoy your service, we'd love to understand what went wrong with your experience in order to learn from our mistakes and prevent other similar situations from occurring. The fact that these reviews are based on the direct feedback from you, our customers, is gratifying and wonderful recognition for all of the hard work that's gone into creating the Lisa Dinh Hair Studio experience. For your convenience, we have several outlets for you to share your experience. Please click on the following to visit our business pages: Facebook, Yelp, Google.
- Don't forget to tag us and use our hashtag when posting a picture of your hair by using @lisadinhhairstudio and #lisadinhhairstudio!